Pete’s Service Center has been providing repair and restoration services for European classic/historic cars since 1955.
We provide services to all European and classic cars brands such as Austin-Healey, MG, MGA, MGB, AH Sprite, Triumph TR2, 3, 4 Tr250/6, Classic Mini, Jaguar, Bristol, Aston Martin, and many more.
Our technicians are trained with a blend of artistry and automotive expertise and uses state of the art equipment.
Our services include:
- Specializing in mechanical auto restoration
- Specializing in rebuilding and tuning carburetors
- Complete engine and transmission rebuilding
- Complete suspension, steering, and brakes rebuilding
- Rust repair
OEM Original Parts Affordable Priced
Pete’s Service Center has over 100 years of combined experience and you can be certain that our knowledge and passion for European Automobiles is second to none. No matter what make or model your car is, we would be pleased to help you get the parts you need. We offer OEM original parts that are affordable priced. Give us a call to learn more today!
Our Service Center (Penn St.) HAS MOVED to a new, modern, state-of-the-art facility adjacent to the Classic & Restoration shop @ 2525 E 56th Street
At Pete's Service Center, you will get the knowledge and experience that is necessary in order to make good decisions regarding repairs on your vehicle.
Pete's Service Center
European and Classic Auto Repair and Service Specialists, Since 1955.
- Save Up To 35% Over Dealer Repairs.
- 2 Year/24k Service Parts Warranty – Contact us for details.
- Restoration & Storage Services for European Classic/Historic Cars.
2525 E 56th St. Indianapolis, IN 46220